AP Police selection process for SI, Constable, and Home Guard: The Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board have a different selection process for a different process. The candidates who are preparing for police exam needs to have a good height and good physique and health.
AP Police selection process
In the Andhra Pradesh Police selection process, the medical test and physical test is also conducted to check their endurance. Below given are selection processes for different posts.
AP Police SI selection process
- As all other competitive starts, the AP sub-inspector exam also starts with the preliminary exam which is a qualifying paper, and that means that without passing this exam, the candidate cannot go further for the recruitment purpose.
- Then comes the physical test which is also known as Physical Efficiency Test or PET. In AP Police SI selection process, the physical endurance of the candidate is checked through various physical pursuits like running, hurdle race, etc. a specific scale for all physical games is already set by the board to pass the candidates on its bases. AP Police Selection procedure is also qualifying in nature.
- After preliminary exam and PET, the written test is conducted which is very important to get selected. The written test consists four papers for which 3 hours are provided for every paper. The four papers include Paper 1- Telugu, paper-2 English, paper 3- quantitative aptitude and reasoning and paper 4- general awareness.
- After all, exams, if the candidates pass all of them then he will be called for the Personality test.
<<<< AP Police training videos >>>>
AP Police Constable selection process
- it also starts with the preliminary exam which is of qualifying nature
- after that PET or physical efficiency test is conducted which includes the same pursuits but with some reduction in the level
- then written exam but with a low difficulty level
- and then a personality test
<<<< AP Police Pay Scale >>>>
For AP Home Guard selection process, the candidate needs to have passed school till seventh class, and also to clear all the written exams conducted by the selection committee and then the interview. These were the procedures to pass the exams for different posts.
<<<< Best Preparation books for AP Police >>>>