This article is about AP police constable application form, AP police constable notification 2017, AP Police recruitment application form. Read below to get more details.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board will soon release the notification of 10000 vacancies of Constable and Sub Inspector posts. So there is good news for all those job seekers who were eagerly waiting for these vacancies to be announced. The job hunters may apply online to know about all the details after the releasing of notification. For getting the latest updates, candidates must regularly visit the official web portal. The applicants can apply both in both offline and online mode.
AP Police constable recruitment 2017
The applicants can get all the details regarding notification of recruitment from the official web site address www.apstatepolice.org. The candidates can also subscribe their E- mail address on this website and get their E-mail subscription activated. The benefit of doing this, will be that the applicants can get all the latest updates regarding vacancies, posts, eligibility criteria, age limit, physical standards, syllabus, selection procedure and many more information related to it on their E- mail address if they are subscribed otherwise if not can get all details on the official web portal.
Andhra Pradesh constable police recruitment board will soon release the notification of vacancies of different posts in police department. The official website of Andhra Pradesh police is www.apstatepolice.org. So it’s a great opportunity for job seekers who want to work in government job in police department. The eligible aspirants can apply and must visit the official website for latest updates and vacancies and to know other details regarding police vacancies recruitment. The following steps will surely guide the applicants in filling the form as follows:
How to Apply for AP Police constable recruitment 2017
- First of all the aspirants have to visit the official website i.e. apstatepolice.org.
- Next click on the Notification Tab.
- Then click on the Andhra Pradesh police constable application form 2017.
- Now the applicants have to fill the form with great care and attention as no editing or modification can be done after submission of form.
- While filling the form, the applicable candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully.
- After filling the form with the correct details, the scanned photo, documents or certificates and scanned signature are to be attached at the appropriate spaces in the form.
- Next comes the payment of fees.
- Finally comes the submission of form. Click on ‘submit’ button.
- For future reference, the candidates must take out the print of hard copy of form.
AP Police constable Application form 2017
The recruitment notification is released after the official meeting and then comes the AP police constable recruitment process 2017. After the separation of Telangana, from Andhra Pradesh many new vacancies arises, which is to be filled. There is vacancy for both male & female in different categories of post in police department. The desirable, eligible aspirants whether male or female can apply for vacancies according to age limits, eligibility criteria, educational qualification and physical standards required by the post/ vacancies. For it the aspirants or job seekers have to be vigilant in visiting the site regularly.
The notification for vacancies of police post 2017 has been released by Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board. The desiring, eligible candidates can apply for online registration so that; this golden chance of opportunity may not be missed by them. This time vacancies more as compared to last year vacancies. The date, schedule of the examination will be known after the release of notification and the admit cards can also be uploaded by the candidates from the official web portal. The AP Police constable application form will be uploaded in PDF Format and latest updates will be regularly uploaded on the website, therefore now it’s the vigilance and duty of aspiring, desirable and eligible job hunters to in connection with the latest updates and makes a bright and prosperous career in police department.The release of Admit cards or AP Police Hall Tickets will be released after two months of notification.
- For latest updates, candidates have to visit the official web portal regularly.
- All the details regarding center of examination, date and timing and other details are available on the website.
- The applicants/aspirants can download the Admit card/ Hall Ticket from the website. It shows the time and venue of examination.
- The applicants can also see the results on the website.
- The selection process of candidate involves written examination, physical efficiency test, medical test and interview.
- After the screening of various test, results are published on the official website.
Andhra Pradesh police department has released the notification of 23000 vacancies for various posts in police department. The interested candidates who were eagerly waiting for these government job opportunities, may apply online and don’t miss the chance. The RPF Recruitment Board of Andhra Pradesh Police has also released the notification of 16,500 Posts and there is good news for women applicants who want to make career in police department, there are 1599 vacancies. The government job seekers in police department, these are bright opportunities for them to make their future bright & prosperous.
Click Here for More About AP Police recruitment
Click Here for more recruitment
Official website – www.apstatepolice.org.